Staying at an All-Inclusive Resort may be one of the most relaxing vacations you can plan. Once you arrive, you won’t have to worry about anything!
Here are 5 tips to make the most of your All-Inclusive vacation.
1. Use a beach bag as your carry-on instead of a purse. Pack your sunscreen, swimsuit, and reef-safe sunscreen in it so when you arrive at your destination you have everything you need to get your vacay started. This is especially important if you have an early flight because it is possible that your room will not be ready when you arrive. In this case, you can drop your bags with the bellman and head to the pool while you wait!
2. Drink up. At All-Inclusive resorts, drinks are included, but there may be an upcharge for top-shelf liquors. Be sure to read the
fine print so you know what to order in your drink. If you are having your drinks delivered to you by the pool, ask for an extra glass of ice on the side. It gets hot hanging out in the sun, and the extra ice will help cool your drink down when it arrives.
3. Get ready to enjoy lots of delicious food. There will be multiple restaurants throughout the resort, each featuring a different cuisine. Is there a specific restaurant at which you want to dine? Be sure to make your reservations as soon as you arrive at your destination. Prime dining times will fill up quickly. You will also want to know what the dress code for specialty restaurants
is, or you will risk not being allowed to dine. Not every restaurant is ok with flip-flops and a cover up!
4. Take advantage of the resort activities. Sunrise Yoga on the beach. Cannonball contests at the pool. Evening shows in the theater. Non-motorized water sports are also included in your vacation. Stand Up Paddleboarding, anyone? Always wanted to learn how to SCUBA dive? As Shakira says, “Try Everything!”
5. Pick the right resort. All-Inclusive resorts are as varied as the people who visit them. Are you looking for quiet areas or does being around people energize you? Are activities or food more important? Are you looking for a romantic destination or one that caters to families? Think of your favorite travel advisor as your “resort matchmaker.” They will take all of your considerations in mind and send you to the perfect destination.
By following these tips, you’ll be making the most of your All-Inclusive vacation in no time! Ready to pack your bags? Schedule a consultation at nexusjetsetter.com